I got some 4 bot molds and tried them with hot glue. This is about 45 minutes worth and 8 sticks (out of pack of 18) of hot glue.
So my Gemma Files mini is finished.
I’ll post finished pics later, along with the story montage, but here’s a teaser. Nothing says deathrock like beige industrial carpeting.
I’m currently working on the terrain I intend to use to tell a little story with the mini. It’s based on a Carnegie Library (horizontal layout).
I just finished (I started this post just after, but it’s now 2 weeks later) a last gasp of gaming, DM’ing 4 sessions of Adventurer’s League D&D, and playing in 3 over the past weekend. My wife spent the time on a writing retreat. I’m getting old enough that no matter how fun a 6 hour session of gaming ending at 3am is, the end result is I’m wrecked. Looks like I’ll be 2 recaps behind.